Sunday, 22 December 2013

Sweet & Savoury Sunday #42


It's the last Sunday before Christmas guys, I'm actually starting to get butterflies I'm that excited. Not for myself bt for the wee doll. She can't wait to open her presents and I can't wait to watch her.

Are you all ready? turkey bought? presents wrapped? I know I'm not. I have everything for my little family but outside of that nothing. That'll teach me for listening to himself about how we're in no panic!!

So we're heading away and braving the christmas rush today, fingers crossed I get everything I need.

We're heading to Pauls sister for christmas so it's going to be a madhouse. What plans do you all have for Christmas??

So on with this weeks party. I can't wait to see what you've got and remember to pop over to Lorraine to see if you were featured there.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, get lots of lovely presents and get too spend some great time with your families.



Candy Cane Cake from Say It With Cake 

Christmas Gingerbread Farmhouse from That;s My Home 

Nutty Maple Date Cookies from True Blue Baking

Most Viewed Link

Mini M&M Pudding Cookies from Mommy on Demand

If you've been featured please feel free to grab one of our buttons for your blog.

Sweet and Savoury Sunday

Sweet and Savoury Sunday
The Rules:

. Link up your DIY, Crafts, Recipe, Family related posts - Link up no more than 3
. Visit atleast 3 other links and leave some lovely comments to let them know you stopped by
. Please note by linking up you are giving your hosts permission to use your images if you have been featured, with link backs to your blog.
. Grab a party button and pop it on your blog.

Now on with the party!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to link my post but can't find your Party Link.....??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is there my dear, underneath all the other links :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the party Tash. Good luck with your shopping!! I am done and ready,yeah! Have a wonderful Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kind of late to write my blog and now to the party this week due to the ice storm that hit Toronto this weekend... Better late than never right?!

    Thank you SO much for hosting this week's party!

    Have a wonderful holiday season, and Happy Christmas!!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete